Keeping your pet healthy is important to us!
We believe in the value of:
- the human-pet bond and the significance pets bring to our lives.
- providing appropriate and timely care for your pet.
- By focusing on “Evidenced Based Medicine”, our veterinary health care team can help you make decisions that will lead to healthier, happier, and longer lives for your special companion.
- continuing education – for our doctors, our staff and our clients.
- We will share with you the most recent and time-tested information regarding care for your pet – from preventative care and diagnostics, to medical and surgical treatments;
- to nutritional, behavioral and training programs.
Call us today to schedule a pet care consultation with our Seattle veterinary medical team
- Bi-Annual Well Pet Health Assessments
- New Puppy and Kitten Health Exams
- Parasite/Flea Control
- Medical Bathing and Grooming
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Proactive Kidney Screening
- Pain Assessment and Management
- Senior Health Screens
- Geriatric Care
- Sick Pet Physical Exams and Treatment
- Ultrasound, CT and MRI – via specialist consultations
- Behavior Consultations and Guidance
- Dermatology Evaluations and Therapy
- Nutrition and Weight Control Programs
- Laboratory Testing (Healthy Pet, Diagnostic, Geriatric)
- Dental Care / Cleaning
Seattle Specialist Services – referral and mobile veterinary specialists
|MRI / CT||Surgery|