In light of the recommendations from the CDC, Washington State Veterinary Medical Association and the human medical community we are implementing some additional changes to our schedule and operating hours. Our hope is that we will reduce the likelihood of any of our employees getting sick while addressing the medical needs of our dog & cat patients.
We will call you in of advance of your appointment to get medical history and answer questions.
Morning appointments will be contacted the afternoon before, and afternoon appointments will be contacted in the morning the day of the appointment.
Here are our current guidelines:
> We want to keep everyone as safe as possible.
> We ask that all clients arriving at the hospital take appropriate precautions.
> Please call the hospital to let us know you have arrived for your appointment and our assistant will meet you curbside.
> We will ask you screening questions. If any answer is yes, then we will need to have someone else bring the patient to the appointment.
1) Have you or someone you’ve interacted with tested positive for COVID-19?
2) Have you been exposed to an individual who has symptoms associated with COVID-19
3) Are you currently quarantined for possible exposure to COVID-19, or are you waiting for COVID-19 test results?
> Please use hand sanitizer, and don a face mask before handing your pet to our assistant.
- We are suspending office hours on our half day Saturday. For now, we will be open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am – 5:30pm and Wednesdays 8am-12:30pm.
- We will be closed during the lunch hour from 12:30pm – 1:30pm.
- We are now scheduling routine healthy pet exams, vaccinations and elective dental and surgical procedures.
- We are limiting the number of appointments per hour and are accepting pets through curbside hand-off.
- We ask all clients to remain outside at this time.
- If you are sick, have been around someone who is sick, or have traveled recently – please let us know beforehand. If your pet needs to be seen, we ask that someone else bring your pet to the appointment. We can take a history over the phone prior to the visit and update you after the doctor’s examination so that you are involved in any decision-making process.
- Our assistants will bring your pet to our treatment area for the exam and any needed treatment. At the end of the visit either the assistant or doctor will call you to discuss any home care, medication instructions and next steps.
- For clients picking up medications or food we ask that you pay online before heading to the hospital. Please call or text from one of the curbside loading zones, and we will bring your product to you.